Happy Wednesday to you!
Since we are having a really nice winter in Edmonton this Spring, I’m staying inside where it’s warm and dry and doing things a little different today.
I’ve been trying all these new products lately and I’ve been wanting to share them with you for a bit, so since the weather has been crap now is a great time!! Trying new products isn’t always a great thing.. sometimes they can be just a waste of money. I typically get most of my make-up from Shoppers Drug mart, with the exception of a couple of things. I’m not one to wear lots of make-up so it’s not something I spend all my money on – but to each their own!!
Here are some of my favs right now…
1. Herbalism: This face and body scrub – is seriously THE BEST. I originally bought it for Jordan to use and now we are both addicted. We both use this product on our faces daily. And I always get those weird bumps on the back of my arms so using the Herbalism scrub gets a rid of these bumps and helps smooth my skin.
2. Rosy Cheeks and Deep Hydration Mask: My cheeks are always rosy without make-up so the rosy cheeks face mask is perfect to nourish the skin and get more of a matte complex. I don’t wear too much make-up during the week so this face mask is key! The deep hydration mask I got from my girlfriends bridal shower a while back. I have yet to try it but I will be sure to let you know how it is!
3. Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner: With having my hair blonde in the past my ends are still really split and damaged. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy and smelling like yummy coconut oil. I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone looking for softer healthier hair.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo: Ok this dry shampoo is my new addiction, literally!!! I have never gone through a bottle of dry shampoo so quick until I discovered this stuff. Since I have dark hair the white film that dry shampoo always leaves is something I hate. When I came across this dry shampoo in deep dark brown I was SOLD. It’s amazing – I use it almost daily even if my hair isn’t dirty because it smells so good and helps with volume (which is something I lack tremendously).
So if anyone has any good voluminous products feel free to leave them in the comments below!
5. L’Oreal Paris Infalliable Foundation: Every time I try a new cover-up (because I’m cheap) I never like it as much as this product. I always tend to find my way back to this cover-up and it proves that you get what you pay for. This cover-up has good coverage with a light weight feel.
6. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade: Of course I use the Anistasia brow gel – because really who doesn’t these days?! I love that you can apply as much or as little gel that you want with this product. I also love the natural brow look it gives, and how well it lasts throughout the day.
7. Everlasting lip liner : By Kat Von D Beauty – This lipliner was given to me for free from Influenster to test out. I really love the shade I received – Lolita. I’ve been wearing it as a lipstick not just a lip liner and I’m impressed with how long and well it stays on. Since it’s a matte finish it’s very dry, I always add some chapstick on top and you’re good to go for the day! I would definitely recommend this lip liner.
Let me know what you’re favourite products are right now… Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!